Monday, March 31, 2008

Revamp

My readership (Hi, Ms. J! Hi, Munch!) recently has pointed out that I have lagged behind in posting. Mea culpa, but let me explain. When I first imagined this blog, I imagined it as a satirical look at the third year of law school. The postings themselves would be spontaneous and varied, but the opus as a whole would hang together by its strong thematic links.

So you see why I've lagged behind. There's not much else to say about 3L year other than: I have lots of free time. I'm not that motivated to work any more. I'm staring down the bar exam and imminent employment.

It's not a pretty picture. But there must be more than meets the eye, because well, there's always more. What this means is that I am taking this blog in a new direction. Rather than try to be so tragically hip ("I have so much free time"), I'm going to try to be honest. Anything is fair game, so my hoped-for thematic links might not be so obvious (read: not exist). But who knows, what results might even be funnier and more acerbic than what's preceded it.

No comments: