Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Bar review

And not the kind at which I met the Captain. [FN1]

Today I began my bar class for the CA bar. Yuck. The books are enormous. The class is located in a place where I cannot park. The bus runs infrequently.

I think I need to change my attitude.


----
FN1. The Captain's military duties officially expired on Monday. He is no longer on the inactive ready reserve - he's a full civilian! Even though he's been a de facto civilian for the last year, I'm still very happy now that there's no chance he'll be called up again. So it's time to give him a new name. I'll call him the Coach; he likes to coach little rower people.

2 comments:

mizhi said...

Someday, I also hope to be where your Coach is. Congrats!

KHC said...

Thanks, Soldier Geek! I look forward to that day, too. We should have a big party. But only after you hand-deliver the resignation of your commission. Wouldn't want to jinx it.