Monday, June 2, 2008

Public transport

Every morning, I ride the bus to Barbri school. As does the Captain. [FN1] Since an unlimited-ride pass costs only $59 each month, and since filling up on gas costs just as much each week, the Captain and I have decided to see how long each of us can go without driving our cars.

And like any functional couple, we've made it a competition. I don't know what the prize is, but it'll be good. Especially once I win it.

------
FN1. I've tried renaming him - it won't work. He appeared first as the Captain, and now the name's stuck among our friends. So the Captain he remains.

1 comment:

Monique said...

hee hee. I think calling him "The Captain" is kind of hot. Does that make you Tenille? I am too young to be making 1970s references. I think the rental property is prematurely aging me.