Sunday, July 20, 2008

:-(

When my sister Schmoopy was writing her honors thesis at Stanford, she sent me and her boyfriend a picture of herself wearing a very sad face. The caption read, "This is how my thesis makes me feel."

If I weren't so paranoid about privacy (yes, I recognize the cognitive dissonance of 'privacy' on a blog), I'd post a similar photo of myself. My caption would read, "This is how the bar makes me feel."

Instead, I'll just say this: today I got so sick of studying and missing the Captain that I almost got in my car. But then I hopped on the T to go to the library. Where I continued to be sad.

2 comments:

mkc said...

Sorry the bar makes you have the sad face. (I still have that picture too - it's filed in Picasa in a folder titled "grumpy.") Hopefully See's and your Olympics mug will bring some cheer! (I mailed them yesterday.)

KHC said...

Thanks, Schmoopy. I look forward to the See's. And to what I imagine is a fabulously cheesy mug.